Official Contest Rules (Terms, Conditions, & Disclaimer)
- Information on how to enter and prizes from part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this contest are deemed acceptance of these official rules, terms, and conditions of entry.
- There will be a one-time winner of $250. The winner be the entrant whose fantasy team has scored the most fantasy points after the results from the final episode of American Ninja Warrior have been entered, in the event of a tie the fantasy owner whose actual score is closest (over OR under) to their tiebreaker number will be declared the winner. If there is still a tie, there will be multiple winners and the prize money will be split amongst them.
- A scoring breakdown can be found under the How It Works section of ANWFantasy.com (http://anwfantasy.com/how-to-play/)
- This contest is open to all US Residents "Void where prohibited". No purchase necessary. Competitors from the show are allowed to enter to ANWFantasy.com contest because entries must be submitted before filming for the show occurs.
- The contest is open to all entrants who create a fantasy team for American Ninja Warrior Season 10.
- Teams must be submitted between 1/17/18 and Tuesday, March 6th, 2018 (3/6/18), the date the first region (Southeast) is filmed. Due to the prerecorded nature of American Ninja Warrior all entries must be finalized prior to the filming of the first "City Qualifying" contestant.
- As such, the odds of winning will be dependent upon the number of entries received.
- There is no limit on the number of entries, any one person or household may submit. However, due to current system limitations, every unique entry does require a unique and valid email address.
- ANWFantasy.com nor this contest are associated with American Ninja Warrior, NBC, Esquire, A. Deign & Co, and/or any of its constituents. We only use the results from the televised broadcast to compile our data.
- This means if a competitor's run is not aired (or mentioned in the broadcast, ex: fast-forward/competitor's picture displayed on a list of competitors advancing to the next stage) fantasy points will not be assigned to that run.
- Please do not contact them in regards to concerns involving ANWFantasy.com or the contest, please direct all questions, comments, and concerns to ANWFantasy@gmail.com.
- The prize must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to the same or equal value at any time if the prize becomes unavailable. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. The prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize. In the event that a portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass/ letter, redemption of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass/ letter. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass/ letter that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Redemption of the prize subject to the standard terms and conditions and guidelines of the service provider.
- Selection of prize awarded (including but not limited to title, colors, design, style, size, memory capacity etc.) will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion. ANWFantasy.com reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. The Promoter reserves the right to request that the winner provide identity prior to awarding the prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. Prize winner may be required to sign a declaration confirming their eligibility to accept the prize.
- Within 7 days of the final episode being entered into the ANWFantasy.com database, the winner will be notified by email of the prize they have won and how the prize will be delivered. In the event that a winner is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, the unclaimed prize will remain the property of the ANWFantasy.com.
- By entering, entrants agree that the ANWFantasy.com is not be liable for injury, loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this promotion or from the acceptance or use/misuse of the prize awarded. This includes, without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries and all entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the web entry into the Promotion database and NOT time of transmission by the entrant.
- ANWFantasy.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. ANWFantasy.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
- All entries become the property of ANWFantasy.com and may be used for promotional purposes. Entrants who do not want their personal information used for the above purposes, or who want to gain access to or correct their personal information should contact the ANWFantasy.com at ANWFantasy@gmail.com.
- ANWFantasy.com was created by:
1220 Josephine Ct (apt 3C)
Monroe, MI, 48161